Direct link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEOl_e0NAEY
1. List at least 5 invasive species that have impacted South Florida. Describe if it is plant or animal.
2. What is the current "poster-child" for land-based invasive species in South Florida? This one is on everyone's mind! How do these pests get into the Everglades?
3. What is the difference between invasive exotic and exotic species?
4. This species has changed the dynamic in South Florida waters? Where did it come from?
5. What can be done (and is being done) to rid Florida of all invasive species?
Recently Asked Questions
- Q 23) a. Find the value of t where the graph of the parametric equations x= t^3- t +3, y=t^2-3 crosses itself. b. Eliminate the parameter in the parametric
- When a large nation imposes an import tariff , the volume of trade will __________ , and the nation ’ s ter ms of trade will __________ .
- Which of the following is the most likely effect of lower apple juice prices on the price and quantity purchased of orange juice , a substitute product ?