Give me the answer and explanations so I could apply it to other questions.
41. The _____ inclines more steeply than the continental slope and rise and features submarine canyons and turbidity currents.
a. continental rise
b. continental slope
c. continental shelf
d. oceanic ridge
42. A (An)_____ is volcanically active and is the site where new oceanic crust forms.
a. oceanic rift
b. active margin
c. passive margin
43. A (An) _______ has a narrow continental shelf and is the site of seismic and volcanic activity.
a. divergent plate boundary
b. passive margin
c. active margin
d. oceanic rift
44. A (An) _______ forms from accumulated sediments and could be called an underwater delta.
a. abyssal plain
b. deep sea trench
c. submarine canyon
d. deep sea fan
45. ______ have flat tops and were once above the sea.
c. sea fans
d. submarine canyons
Recently Asked Questions
- In addition to the readings from Week 3 (Chapters 8, 9 & 10), select a specific Genetic Disorder (i.e. Duane Syndrome, Downs Syndrome, Cri du chat,
- What is one impact of the Progressive Movement on American Politics?
- study Microsoft case back in 2013 and do come up with strategic plan that has the following the Input Stage a.. Create EFE Matrix b. Create IFE Matrix. c.