I don't understand these questions. Please give explanations.
61. A _____ is a fan shaped deposit of sediments left as a stream slows.
d. alluvial fan
62. An environment with a lack of accumulated water is _____.
63. A dry desert riverbed formed by running water flowing only after rainfall is a (an) _______.
d. Both b and c are correct
64. A temporary desert lake that fills with runoff after rainfall, then quickly dries up is called a (an) _____.
a. . playa
d. Both a and c are correct
65. A deposit of windblown silt particles is (a)______.
61. d. alluvial fan 62. b. arid 63.d. Both b and c... View the full answer
Sign up to view the full answer
61) d. alluvial fan- an alluvial fan is a feature that is formed as s result of sediment deposition by a river as it slows... View the full answer