1) Is the Yakima River flowing northward or southward in this area?
2) Is this section of the Yakima River immature or mature? justify your conclusion
3) Less than a mile south of Yakima Sportsmen State Park is a sewage disposal facility adjacent to a meander. Which side of this meander (east or west) is the cut bank? What does this suggest about potential long-term problems which may arise at this site?
4) What is the contour interval of this map? Based on that, approximately how high above the channel are large parts of Yakima, such as the area around the State Fairgrounds? Are such areas likely to be within the flood plain? What sort of features are shown on the map which indicate attempts to confine the meandering of the Yakima River as it passes near populated areas?
Recently Asked Questions
- subminiature micro limit switches commonly have an amperage range of? a. 1-3 amps b. 1-7 amps c. 1-10 amps d. 1-20 amps
- Use an Addition or Subtraction Formula to find the exact value of the expression, as demonstrated in Example 1. cos( 41 π/12) Can someone explain step by step
- Microsoft Word 2016 has many new templates. Reflect on any Word templates you may have used in the past or will use in the future, and explain how you think