Download the two files and read the posted lecture notes about the coastline. plot three beach profiles, calculate how much change occurred after sand was added to the beach, and calculate what predominant sand sizes are present based on the angle of the beach face at Dr. Von D. Mizell-Eula Johnson State Park. The lecture notes have the lab directions included. Once you complete the graphing and analysis, you will submit the beach profile graph and the Beach Investigation Lab handout.
- Download and print the Beach Profile Graph.pdf or upload the Beach Profile Graph.png to Google Draw (or equivalent drawing program).
- Plot and label the three beach profiles on the Beach Profile graph. Plotting the beach profile of the 1989 eroded beach, the July 1989 restored beach (when sand was added), and the July 1991 post-restoration.
- Download the Beach Investigation Lab document.
- In order to complete the Beach Investigation Lab, you must first plot the three profiles.
- Using the Beach Profile graph, calculate how much change occurred after sand was added to the beach
- Calculating what predominant sand size is present based on the angle of the beach face.
Recently Asked Questions
- I need help finding an article published within the past 4 weeks that includes a reference to probabilities, means, or standard deviations.It can be an article
- A rock is lifted for a certain time by a force F that is greater in magnitude than the rock's weight W. The change in kinetic energy of the rock during this
- Are miscellaneous assets normally considered as a fixed asset?