Download the two files and read the posted lecture notes about the coastline. plot three beach profiles, calculate how much change occurred after sand was added to the beach, and calculate what predominant sand sizes are present based on the angle of the beach face at Dr. Von D. Mizell-Eula Johnson State Park. The lecture notes have the lab directions included. Once you complete the graphing and analysis, you will submit the beach profile graph and the Beach Investigation Lab handout.
- Download and print the Beach Profile Graph.pdf or upload the Beach Profile Graph.png to Google Draw (or equivalent drawing program).
- Plot and label the three beach profiles on the Beach Profile graph. Plotting the beach profile of the 1989 eroded beach, the July 1989 restored beach (when sand was added), and the July 1991 post-restoration.
- Download the Beach Investigation Lab document.
- In order to complete the Beach Investigation Lab, you must first plot the three profiles.
- Using the Beach Profile graph, calculate how much change occurred after sand was added to the beach
- Calculating what predominant sand size is present based on the angle of the beach face.
Recently Asked Questions
- It is proper to recognize revenue prior to the sale of merchandise when I . The revenue will be reported as an installment sale . II . The revenue will be
- Which of the following definitions is correct ? 4 ) _______
- When a company changes from the straight- line method of depreciation for previously recorded assets to the double-declining balance method , which of the