In her television interview with Charlie Rose (seen in our class),
Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor declared that she:
- A. wanted to open up many new "landmark" cases, make new law and
- not pay so much attention to the rule of precedent or "stare decisis."
- B. hoped to actively inject her ethnic heritage into relevant cases
- C. would respect the rule of law, the principle of stare decisis, except in those few cases that might require a break with precedent
- D. felt that she was a "different kind of justice" who should be more in tune with public opinion
- E. all of the above
Recently Asked Questions
- how does beta-adrenergic receptor activation lead to increased myocardial contractility?
- 17.Your company's CEO does not have authority over some of the activities involved in a) a functional process b) a workgroup process c) an enterprise process
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Scavenger Hunt Biology 2 2017 (2).docx.