In her television interview with Charlie Rose (seen in our class),
Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor declared that she:
- A. wanted to open up many new "landmark" cases, make new law and
- not pay so much attention to the rule of precedent or "stare decisis."
- B. hoped to actively inject her ethnic heritage into relevant cases
- C. would respect the rule of law, the principle of stare decisis, except in those few cases that might require a break with precedent
- D. felt that she was a "different kind of justice" who should be more in tune with public opinion
- E. all of the above
Recently Asked Questions
- CD8 T-cells can recognize _____ which is correct answer? 1 abnormal tumor proteins presented on MHC-1. 2 transplanted MHC-1 receptors. 3 viral proteins
- Please show me the solution step by step thank you.
- Which of the following personality factors have been indicated to play a role in people’s experience of loneliness? (a) Locus of control and a lack of