In her television interview with Charlie Rose (seen in our class),
Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor declared that she:
- A. wanted to open up many new "landmark" cases, make new law and
- not pay so much attention to the rule of precedent or "stare decisis."
- B. hoped to actively inject her ethnic heritage into relevant cases
- C. would respect the rule of law, the principle of stare decisis, except in those few cases that might require a break with precedent
- D. felt that she was a "different kind of justice" who should be more in tune with public opinion
- E. all of the above
Recently Asked Questions
- . The Timken Company has announced a rights offer to raise $25 million for a new journal, the Journal of Financial Excess. This journal will review potential
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from ch07AdvAcct6e. Additional comments: "Can you please walk me through this
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Paleomagnetism_Activity.