- In "Federalist No. 78" Alexander Hamilton maintained that because the "courts of justice are to be considered as the bulwarks of a limited constitution against legislative encroachments," and because judges must sometimes render decisions on controversial issues, then:
- A. the President must authorize a system of district and appellate courts.
- B. the Congress should routinely investigate and impecach federal judges.
- C. judges should have lifetime appointments.
- D. the Supreme Court may feel free to make policy via its most important decisions.
- E. none of the above.
judges should... View the full answer