INTEREST GROUPS—OPTION 1
In 2016, General Electric, along with its Appliance division, contributed $4,699,964 to congressional members and spent $7,025,000 on lobbying, some towards the PATENT Act, which amends federal patent law to add pleading and disclosure requirements for patent infringement actions.
After reading the scenario, respond to A, B, and C below:
- Describe one political behavior illustrated in this scenario.
- In the context of the scenario, explain how the political behavior described in Part A can be affected by its interaction with Congress.
- In the context of the scenario, explain how the interaction between Congress and the bureaucracy can be affected by linkage institutions.
Recently Asked Questions
- Work-life balance is a topic that has been discussed at length, especially with regard to working mothers and single-parent households. There are definite
- A review stating how firm(s)evaluate the return/value of a project.Forecasting methods for rates/return are key?
- Which of the following is NOT considered 18 % of total body surface area for the adult Rule of Nines ?