Instructions Global EconomyThis course has major project assignments due in Week 3 andWeek 5. It will take more than a week's effort to adequately complete them. Plan time to start the research and work on those assignments earlier than the week in which they are due.
In recent years, the free trade movement has come under increasing fire as markets have opened and barriers to trade have fallen.
Research the pros and cons of free trade, considering the perspectives of both advocates and critics. Assess whether the benefits of free trade outweigh the drawbacks.
Write a report in APA style (for example: appropriate title page, spacing, and margins; correct formatting of citations and references used to support your perspectives; properly formatted headings to organize your work).
Be sure to include the following in your report:
- Summary of Free Trade:What is free trade?
- What are the pros and cons?
- Example of Free Trade Impact:Discuss one of the following:
- A specific example of a business in your area that is vulnerable to layoffs or closure, or has been downsized, as a result of outsourced operations
- A specific example of a new business or service that has been created or transformed, or has grown as a result of free trade.
- A specific example of an increase or decrease in the availability of specific products/services in terms of cost, quality and differentiation, which may be attributed to free trade.
- Assessment of Free Trade:Provide rationale and research support whether the benefits of free trade outweigh the drawbacks.
- Submission Details: Microsoft Word document, using APA style.
- Name your plan document SU_BUS1101_W1_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
- Submit your document to the Submissions Area by the due date assgined.
Recently Asked Questions
- How might taking vitamin pills have both positive and negative effects on your body based on your diet? What is your opinion of taking supplements?
- Student support services are provided by Prince George's Community College. Student support services include The Wellness Center, Disability Support Services,
- Give an example of a surjective map from C3 to C2. (C denotes a complex vector space)