House v. Senate: TGA 3.3 Worth 25 points
Use the following website to answer the questions
or fill in the tables: https://votesmart.org/education/congress#.XX_v8ihKhPY
1-4 worth 2 points each (8 points)
- What is Congress?
- How many houses make up congress, and what are they called?
- How many senators does each state get?
- How are representatives determined in the house of representatives?
- In the Table, fill in the differences between the Senate and House of Representatives: (Worth 5 points)
- What are 2 qualifications you must have in order to serve in the house of representatives: (4 points)
- What are 2 qualifications you must have in order to serve in the senate: (4 points)
Recently Asked Questions
- Evaluate the roles of political parties, interest groups, media and individuals in shaping public policies. Support your answer with specific examples.
- 57. Lincoln argues in the essay "The Prerogative Theory of the Presidency" No. 56, the oath of office limited his actions when a. General Lee of the Army of
- 29. Lincoln writes in his essay 'The Prerogative Theory of the Presidency" No. 56 that the oath of office gave him the power to A.Otherwise unconstitutional