Do the police use excessive force against African Americans? Do you think that having officers wear cameras to record interactions with the public would be good solution. Why or why not? There is a disparity in drug arrests among racial groups. Will the gap be reduced in states that have legalized recreational marijuana? Why or why not?
Ch. 6 Questions
1. Explain what an interest group is, why interest groups form, and how interest groups function in American politics.
2. Identify the various types of interest groups.
3. Discuss how the activities of interest groups help to shape government policy making.
4. Describe how interest groups are regulated by government.
Ch. 7 Questions
1. Summarize the origins and development of the two-party system in the United States.
2. Describe the current status of the two major parties.
3. Explain how political parties function in our democratic system.
4. Discuss the structure of American political parties.
5. Describe the different types of third parties and how they function in the American political system.
426,507 students got unstuck by Course
Hero in the last week
Our Expert Tutors provide step by step solutions to help you excel in your courses