Now consider a drug which is being constantly infused into a patient to establish a plasma concentration of 2mg/L. GFR in this patient is 150ml/min. The substance appears in the urine at a rate of 200μg/min. The substance is being filtered, and is not metabolised. What do we know about the handling of this substance in the nephron? Select 2 answers.
1. The substance must be reabsorbed.
2. The substance must not be reabsorbed.
3. We can't know from these data if the substance is being reabsorbed.
4. The substance must be secreted.
5.The substance must not be secreted.
6. We can't know from these data if the substance is being secreted.
Recently Asked Questions
- In addition to the readings from Week 3 (Chapters 8, 9 & 10), select a specific Genetic Disorder (i.e. Duane Syndrome, Downs Syndrome, Cri du chat,
- What is one impact of the Progressive Movement on American Politics?
- study Microsoft case back in 2013 and do come up with strategic plan that has the following the Input Stage a.. Create EFE Matrix b. Create IFE Matrix. c.