For the following project I want you to choose a healthcare-related task, such as a patient registration,
medication administration or laboratory blood test. It should be a very specific task and not very broad like an inpatient stay (you would have too many data elements to consider.
Deliverables (submit via a Word document)
1. Determine and list the data elements which would need to be collected and store for the task.
2. Develop a data dictionary for the data elements (can create table in Word).
3. Decide and state which type of database you would use for this task. Also, provide the reason why you chose this particular database.
4. Develop a Diagram 0 data flow diagram depicting how you would lay out the data elements in the database table(s).
Recently Asked Questions
- What are the gauge ranges used for each parenteral method (IM, SQ, and ID)?
- What are the standard precautions used for each of the medication administration methods (oral/buccal/sublingual, rectal, and parenteral)?
- describe the revenue cycle for : Register Patients Establish Patient Guarantor Determine Insurance Coverage Discharge Patients End of Day Close Payment