style="color:rgb(0,0,0);background-color:transparent;">1)If an exposure has
style="color:rgb(0,0,0);background-color:transparent;">1)If an exposure hasno association with a certain outcome, then what value would you obtain for each of the measures of association listed below?
- Rate ratio ________________
- Odds ratio ________________
- Rate difference _____________
D. Attributable proportion in the exposed___________
2)Quote from a news report: "Based on interviews and blood samples of over 8,000 persons, 11% of persons classified as heavy drinkers of alcohol were involved in home accidents over a three-month period." Can we conclude that there is an association between drinking and home accidents from these data?
Recently Asked Questions
- In Healthcare management HCS 325 at University of Phoenix. Identify the role of a health care manager in the function stated, then Provide an explanation that
- What is the difference between the sigmoidoscopy, proctosigmoidoscopy, and colonoscopy? What range of CPT codes is used for each?
- what are your thoughts about whether high quality patient care and controlled cost can live in harmony? How can these types of initiatives impact the provider