1. Identify the EHR functionalities that will be required to successfully provide care and distribute the
reimbursement for a one year course of treatment for Stage III Colorectal Cancer under a bundled payments system. What are the sources of information that you require, e.g. administrative, clinical, claims, other? Who should have access to what data?
(a) the requirements of treating Colorectal Cancer,
(b) what are the unique challenges in diagnosis, treatment, and payment/reimbursement associated with this disease, and
(c) How does the EHR enable information integration for multiple providers and stakeholders to treat patients in a seamless manner? What specific functionalities of the EHR facilitate a smooth integration?
2. Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act (MACRA) of 2015 and Merit Based Incentive Payments :
a. What is the MACRA legislation about ?
b. What is MIPS? Briefly describe each of the performance category under MIPS quality payment program.
c. Pick 3 quality measures from the quality payment program as part of MIPS (from your answer to part 2), login to Practice fusion. Does Practice Fusion support the collection of related measure/measures? What are the workflow requirements that would a participating organization need to implement?
d. Are there any potential challenges in implementing the workflow requirements?
Recently Asked Questions
- What are 5 interview questions that may be asked during an interview for a professional role or a role within a hospital?
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from in a bulletin form Review View References Mailings Aato E L TABb.docx.
- 1.What is BMI? As a professional, what are some positive aspects to using BMI when working with clients/patients? Explain some negative aspects to using BMI.