Which of the following statements regarding the Social Styles Model of Communication are
- Individuals are grouped into five categories: analytical, driver, amiable, expressive, and eclectic.
- The controlled and emotive domains oppose each other.
- The ask/listen and tell/talk domains oppose each other.
- Individuals in the controlled category are often monotone and task-oriented.
- Individuals in the emotive category often work at a steady, moderated pace.
Group of answer choices
2, 3, 4
1, 3, 4,
1, 3, 5
2, 4, 5