Please review the patient situations below and explain which one of these insurance plans each patient is
most likely enrolled in and why:
· Commercial Insurance
· Worker's Compensation
Patient Situation and Probable Insurer
Patient Probable Insurer
1. 72-year-old male with diabetes 1.
2. A 45-year-old female with end stage renal disease (ESRD) 2.
3. A newborn born to mother on Medicaid 3.
4. A 24-year-old female who works at Metro Hospital who was admitted for delivery 4.
5. A 33-year-old single mother who makes $8,000.00 per year 5.
6. A 26-year-old construction worker who fell off a ladder and broke his arm at work 6.
7. A 54-year-old male with urticaria; his wife is military 7.
8. A 64-year-old female with clinical depression; her husband is a coal miner 8.
This patient is most likely on Medicare since he is over 65 years old. This patient is most likely on Medicare since she has... View the full answer