Select either unintentional injuries (such as motor vehicle accidents) or intentional injuries (such as gunshot or
stabbing), and discuss the items listed below:
- U.S. epidemiology,
- persons most at risk,
- prevention strategies that you feel would be most effective, and
- your rationale for the strategies selected.
Please include the name of the person or question to which you are replying in the subject line. For example, "Tom's response to Susan's comment."
Recently Asked Questions
- There has been an increased shift towards electronic medical records (EMRs) in the healthcare field. Discuss in what ways can these computerized records be an
- Which kind of cells are the primary targets of the HIV virus causing AIDS? a. Cytotoxic (killer) cell b. Helper T-cells c. Memory cells d. Suppressor T-cells
- What is a Bad Bug Book? Where it is published and what does it deal with?