1) Which of the following tasks is performed by a clinician?a- Procurement of x-ray machines
b- Maintenance of x-ray machines
c- Hiring of x-ray technicians
d- Interpretation of an x-ray of the patient's knee
2) From 1960 to 2009, the life span of people living in the United States:
a- decreased about nine years.
b- increased about eight years.
c- stayed the same.
d- is unknown.
3) Hospices are health care facilities that provide:
a- same day surgical procedures.
b- physical therapy.
c- preventive care services.
d- end-of-life care.
4) Demographics are statistics that measure all of the following factors EXCEPT:
5) IRS designation 501c(3) indicates that the facility:
a- does have to pay taxes.
b- has to pay taxes in advance.
c- does not have to pay taxes.
d- has third-party payers who pay taxes for them.
6) To check if a provider or supplier has been found guilty of fraud or abuse, you should:
a- access the National Practitioner Data Bank.
b- access the Authentication of Records systems.
c- access the Healthcare Integrity and Protection Data Bank.
d- perform a standard criminal background check.
7) Obtaining consensus from participants before putting a plan into action is known as the:
8) With regard to the Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive Program, EP stands for:
a- eligible professional.
b- effective program.
c- electronic programs.
d- elite physicians.
9) Viruses, such as __________ are known to be foodborne.
a- hepatitis A
d- Trichina spiralis
10) An organization must communicate with its patients and prospective patients to achieve:
b- health care.