1) The "Crisis of Alzheimer's" - Why is it a race against time?
2) What is the role of the caregivers we see in the documentary? Please focus on one family that you relate too.
3) What are some of the major frustrations and obstacles faced by the families as they struggle to care for their loved ones with Alzheimer's? Think about the emotional, financial, and societal impacts.
4) What is the potential effect of the Alzheimer's epidemic on the U.S. Health Care System? What should be done?
5) What are some of the new developments in diagnosing and treating Alzheimer's and dementia patients?
6) Share your personal feeling.
The fear of developing Alzheimer's and dementia is very real, please think deeply about your reflection and the impact that this social problem has on society.
318,921 students got unstuck by Course
Hero in the last week
Our Expert Tutors provide step by step solutions to help you excel in your courses