How does physiology of physical activity fit within the discipline of kinesiology?
2. Describe the contributions made to physiology of physical activity by A.V. Hill,
David Bruce Dill, and other key scholars.
3. Give examples of how O2max can be measured in the laboratory and estimated in
4. Explain how knowledge of exercise physiology might be used to help each of the
following: a college athlete, a cardiac patient, a person trying to lose weight.
5. Calculate your maximum heart rate, then measure your heart rate while you are
performing each of three physical activities. Which of the activities meets the
intensity guideline to help improve your cardiovascular endurance?
6. List the physiological changes that you notice after moving at high intensity for a few minutes and explain why each occurred.
7. What health improvements result from being physically active on a regular basis?
244,337 students got unstuck by Course
Hero in the last week
Our Expert Tutors provide step by step solutions to help you excel in your courses