Chapter 10 Journal Questions:
Article II of the Constitution covers the Executive Branch. Refer to Article II to answer the next few questions. (1 pt. each)
1. Which Section of Article II establishes the Electoral College?
2. What are the qualifications for being President?
3. According to Section IV, how can a President be removed from office?
4. Section II lists the powers of the President. List two of his powers.
5. Does Article II address the President's ability to veto legislation?
6. Which Section requires the President to give a State of the Union?
7. Which Constitutional Amendment deals with the succession of the President?
8. Which Constitutional Amendment limits the President to two terms in office?
Chapter 10 Questions:
1. Explain two differences between the President and a Prime Minister.
2. Name a power the President shares with the Senate.
3. What is a pocket veto?
4. Does the President have the power of a line item veto? Explain.
5. President Teddy Roosevelt is known for saying, "I've got such a Bully Pulpit." Explain what is a Bully Pulpit.
6. What is the Executive Office of the President? Name two offices within the EOP.
7. What is the President's Cabinet?
8. What is Executive Privilege?
9. In the lecture on the budget process, we learned Congress passes a Budget Resolution in the spring. It sets a budget ceiling for several spending areas. When would Congress consider passing a Continuing Resolution? Explain.
10. What is the difference between the Budget Deficit and the Debt?
need this by 12 central time tonight. THANK YOU!!!