1. Name Gregory VII's five (5) most assertive claims of papacy over kings & lay lords:
2. Name the several actions Innocent III did from his position of papal supremacy.
3. What unusual action did Innocent III take on a region of France to get the compliance of the French king?
4. Explain what was the power claimed by both popes. And who won the struggle ultimately?
B. From Chapter 11's Textbox "Boniface VIII's Defense of Papal Supremacy" answer the following (10 pts):
5. What claims does Boniface VIII make in Unam Sanctam? To what extent are these claims a logical continuation of the development of the papacy in the Middle Ages? If you were a monarch, why would you object to this papal bull?
Recently Asked Questions
- What are the three techniques that can be used to calculate the flow on effects of direct tourism expenditure?
- My document are not working so I get free anwsers. I ndjdbd f rjejrnrnrns
- What are some problems of children who have incarcerated parents and what is the cost to society of children growing up with a parent in prison?