7. Compare and contrast the spread of Islam, Christianity (Eastern and Western Churches), and Buddhism. How did these religions spread? How did these religions make converts?
8. How did Charlemagne, the Abbasid Caliphs, the Byzantine Empire, the West African Empires, Chinese dynasties and the Delhi Sultanate rule their empires?
9. What and where was the Silk Road? Who controlled the Silk Road? What were the major commodities of the Silk Road? Describe the major technological innovations from China that spread along the Silk Road and their effects on the Islamic World and Europe.
10. Describe the relationship between China and Japan. What aspects of Chinese culture did Japan borrow?
11. Compare and contrast Japanese and European feudalism. Consider aspects as how each began and evolved, similarities and differences, and the fate of each.
12. What were the reasons for the Crusades to the Holy Land? Why did Europeans go on the Crusades to the Holy Land? What were the results of the Crusades on Western Europe, the Byzantine Empire, and the Islamic World?
13. What was the Black Death and where did it come from? How did the Black Death spread? What were the effects of the Black Death on China, the Islamic World, the Byzantine Empire and Western Europe?
14. Why do historians describe the fall of the Byzantine Empire and the Renaissance as transitions from the Medieval to the Early Modern World? How was the world different after the fall of Byzantine Empire and Renaissance?
15. What was the motivation for the Age of Discovery? What allowed for the Age of Discovery? What were the results of the Age of Discovery?
16. Describe the world of 1500. How did people see how society was organized? How did people identify themselves and others?
Recently Asked Questions
- CS 136 Project: LANGUAGE FEATURES: For [only] this question, you may use recursion . Do not define global mutative variable. (Write in C) For these
- Visit the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Web site at http://www.eeoc.gov . Pay particular attention to the “Statistics” tab on the “About
- For this question I used Goodness of Fit test. The cumulative number of AIDS cases reported for Santa Clara County through December 31, 2003, is broken down by