Choose one of the primary source documents from the topic list below. Using the primary source reading, answer the following questions. Use this template provided to complete the assignment.
- Name of the document you chose to analyze
- Who is the creator of the document?
- Briefly describe the creator of the document. (To answer this question, you may need to use information obtained from the introduction to the source, or other course materials such as the textbook or Intellipath.
- When and where was the document created? (Again, you may need to use information obtained from the introduction to the source, or other course materials such as the textbook or Intellipath.)
- crate a brief summary of the source. (What is the topic or issue of the source? What are the creator's main points about that topic? What is one interesting thing said in this source?)
- How does this source help you to better understand a topic you learned about in the Unit learning materials? (Here you want to think about how this source fits into the other material for the unit in the textbook, the Live Chat or Intellipath.)
- Does this source support what you already know about the topic? If so, how? Or does this source change the way you think about this topic? If so, how?
- Bay of Pigs
- Cuban Missile Crisis
- Vietnam War Protests
- Women's Rights Movement
- Chicano Rights Movement
- Black Power
Recently Asked Questions
- Arthur Company is considering a capital project that will return $ 100,000 each year for five years . At the company 's hurdle rate of 10 % , the present value
- Which of the following does not represent an advantage of the unadjusted rate of return over the payback method for evaluating capital projects ?
- 115 . With regards to decision-making , what should the best teams do ?