Hi, I would appreciate to have some insights on how to go about these questions. Thank you for your help.
If you were the Vice President of Learning for a company:
- how would you approach training and development?
2. Evaluate the types of training and development initiatives would you create
3. Design metrics you would use to collect information that allows you to determine and measure the effectiveness of your initiatives
4. Defend for or against having employees, who are not training or learning experts, teach others as a means to making training and learning more strategic
Recently Asked Questions
- case 2.9 Recently, your uncle, Carlos Beltran, who knows that you always have your eye out for a profitable investment, has discussed the possibility of your
- Formatted Deliverable where you substantively support your choices using the critical path as a source of credibility and validation. Support calculations and
- Scores on an exam follow an approximately Normal distribution with a mean of 76.4 and a standard deviation of 6.1 points. What is the minimum score you would