Hi, I would appreciate to have some insights on how to go about these questions. Thank you for your help.
If you were the Vice President of Learning for a company:
- how would you approach training and development?
2. Evaluate the types of training and development initiatives would you create
3. Design metrics you would use to collect information that allows you to determine and measure the effectiveness of your initiatives
4. Defend for or against having employees, who are not training or learning experts, teach others as a means to making training and learning more strategic
Recently Asked Questions
- What are some of the future prospects that face the South Asian realm.
- Smaller firms often use Payback, as opposed to NPV or some other more sophisticated capital budgeting technique. Why do you suppose that occurs?
- Compute the average for the differences for Exam 2 -Exam 1 (New method and Old method). New: 75 ,88,80,88,71 Old; 86,92, 72,85,60. The difference= New-Old. D=