I need help with this:
The ABC Corporation would like to implement an HRIS. The company has 200 employees in 3 locations in the United States. The company has plans to grow 100% over the next 3 years. Currently, ABC Corporation utilizes Excel and Word for keeping track of employee files, payroll, and total compensation. Annually, the company spends $50,000 for the HR Department for the salaries of one HR employee who maintains the employee records. There is an accounts payable clerk who makes $45,000 a year and works on Payroll 2 days per week.
Write a 3-4-page paper (not including a cover and reference page) that includes the following sections:
- INTRODUCTION: Explains the content that will be reviewed in the paper.
- BUSINESS ASSESSMENT: Describes the business (size, structure, etc.). If there are unknowns, make assumptions based on typical companies from related fields and of similar size.
- IDENTIFIED PROBLEMS: Consider the HR problems/challenges of the organization. Make a list of HR functions that you believe could be more efficient based on your experience. Make assumptions if needed. Choose one HR function for analysis.
- HRIS NEEDS ANALYSIS: Review the shortfalls and challenges of the selected area. Refer to the course reading for additional information on conducting a needs analysis. Answer the following: How might an HRIS application assist the business? What elements should the HRIS contain in order to help the company be more efficient and productive?
- CONCLUSION: End the paper with a concise summary of your findings and recommendations for next steps for the company.
Use credible sources.