The primary function of HRM is to increase the effectiveness and contribution of employees attaining organizational goals and objectives. Consider all the areas of HRM that have been discussed in this course:
- Performance management
- Human resources planning, recruitment, and selection
- Human resources development
- Compensation and benefits
- Employment and labor laws and regulations
In this paper paper,
- Provide a high-level overview of each HRM area listed above.
- Discuss HR functions within a performance management system that contribute to effective training and development.
- Explain how an effective performance management system along with compensation and benefits can attract, develop, and retain talented employees.
- Analyze employment and labor laws and regulations that impact these areas of HRM listed above and the relationships between employees and employers.
- Explain how the functions of HRM work together in order to optimize organizational and employee behavior.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from hw3.
- I think C is the right answer but I am not sure. Please break down the question.
- The following statement describes a vote of confidence, which the government can request from the legislature, in parliamentary regimes: A government declares