1. Provide a brief description about the organization (not the name, but the number of employees, size of HR
department, service vs. manufacturing, what it does).
2. Identify the workforce behaviour and provide a brief description of why you think it is a problem.
3.State an acceptable standard (benchmark) you would like to achieve. For example, if your identified behaviour is an absenteeism rate of 12%, then you might see 7% being a standard.
4.List some root causes of this behaviour. Why do you think employees are absent from work etc?
5.Describe at least three policies or programs you might introduce to achieve the desired results. Put these in priority order (which ones are thought to be most effective in achieving results, keeping in mind cost considerations).
Recently Asked Questions
- You will create podcasts of problems from the measures of the quantities you are working with in Parts I and II of this assignment, whole numbers, decimals,
- Using measuring instruments, count and measure the nine quantities of objects you could imagine bringing to or finding in your classroom. If you need support
- Sociologists say that 90% of married women claim that their husband's mother is the biggest bone of contention in their marriages (sex and money are