Make a large message to a Human Resources Manager describing why you are suited to an accounting job the
company is advertising. Make up the details of the accounting job.
The following can be in your Fictional Email to an HR Manager:
• Make up the details of the job you are applying for.
• Make strong case as to why you are suited to the position you are applying for.
• Using strong keywords, tell the manager what education you have, your current work experience, and your past work experience
• Use recommendation from a previous employer or someone who has worked with you in the message
• Use a made up linkedin URL in the message
Recently Asked Questions
- Describe at least four of the factors that are changing the nature of work. Explain what each of these means for small companies attempting to create
- Please help me answering this question, "how education makes an employee even more effective and efficient in the workplace.". Thank you
- Please help me with this question, "what do you see as the trends related to international employment, and how is it different working in another country than