1. Discuss the purpose of risk management standards.
2. Outline the
AS/NZS ISO 31000: 2009 Risk Management Principles and Guidelines and each of the 11 principles.
3. Explain the requirements of WHS legislation in relation to risk management.
4. List the factors that must be taken into account in determining risk control measures for hazardous manual tasks as stated in the model Work Health and Safety Regulations 2011.
5. Explain the purpose of risk management policies and procedures in the workplace.
6. List three examples of the impact of risks for a workplace if risks are not identified or actioned.
7. Outline a step-by-step procedure that companies can use for analysing risks.
8. Outline three sources of information that a company could use to gather information on potential risks.
9. Describe three examples of tools or techniques that a company could use to identify risks as part of a risk assessment process.
10. Explain four options that a company could take to control risks.
11. Explain four procedures that a company could use to minimise risk.
1,-The purpose of risk management standard are; to assist an organization in identifying risks, to provide alternate... View the full answer