In HR Analytics by Jac Fitz-Enz the 4 phases
of HCM:21 model. What steps should be used to build a plan of action on the PLAN phase to present to an organization? Be specific and who would be included as participants and how and what kind of data to collect? And how to present it to business leaderships?
The HCM: 21 model consists in four phases (Fitz-Enz J., 2010):
1. Scanning - the assessment of all the internal factors that might have an influence on human, structural and relational capital; 2. Planning - the creation of a system that provides an alternative to the structured system by relying on sustainable human capability rather than on just filling positions;
3. Producing - HR are view as processes with inputs and outputs and statistical analysis is used in order to reveal the most suitable combination of inputs that drive the desired outputs;
4. Predicting - the system consists in analysing strategic, operational and leading indicators.
Recently Asked Questions
- 3. From what you have learned about succession management and performance management processes, how would you decide if an internal candidate was appropriate?
- Word has now spread throughout the company that another big contract may be on its way from the client. This is huge for you and your team, but you need to
- Identify and explain the important aspects of workforce planning. Make sure you explain how they contribute to the overall process of workforce planning and