In HR Analytics by Jac Fitz-Enz the 4 phases of HCM:21 model. What
steps should be used to build a plan of action on the PLAN phase to present to an organization? Be specific and who would be included as participants and how and what kind of data to collect? And how to present it to business leaderships?
The HCM: 21 model consists in four phases (Fitz-Enz J., 2010):
1. Scanning - the assessment of all the internal factors that might have an influence on human, structural and relational capital; 2. Planning - the creation of a system that provides an alternative to the structured system by relying on sustainable human capability rather than on just filling positions;
3. Producing - HR are view as processes with inputs and outputs and statistical analysis is used in order to reveal the most suitable combination of inputs that drive the desired outputs;
4. Predicting - the system consists in analysing strategic, operational and leading indicators.
Recently Asked Questions
- If management gets a union, it deserves one. What does this statement mean to you?
- This year, both Dan and Real Seguin are thinking about retiring after approximately50 years of service with the company.They have absolutely no idea who should
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from HRD exam 324 .