1. Discuss the possible reasons for high staff turnover and what measures organisations can
take to minimise such an occurrence.
2. What arguments would you put forward to convince senior management that they should increase their investment in human resource development? Why do some organisations fail to adequately invest in this area?
3. The relationship between the culture of an organisation and its human resource activities is two-way in nature. Discuss.
4. Boxall Pharmaceutical has decided that downsizing is necessary in order to respond to a decline in demand for its products. Advise the company on the steps it should take when planning for and implementing a downsizing programme.
5. Various selection techniques are available to organisations to help to select the right candidate. Critically evaluate the factors in determining the choice of selection methods used.
6. What is meant by the term employee engagement? Identify and discuss the challenges that a company might confront in its attempts to harness the engagement of its staff and the strategies that might be adopted to overcome them.
Recently Asked Questions
- A Silicon Valley recruiting firm searches for artificial intelligence (AI) and technology personnel for major companies around the world. The recruits'
- Workplace scenario:You are a Training & Development Consultant working with a small convenience store owner to design training for employees to reduce theft
- how television shows portray physical characteristics across the lifespan. explain how our rapid changes in technology may have affected this portrayal over