You have been hired as a consultant to assess an organization's effectiveness. You remember that corny MGMT6170
professor you had in graduate school and decide to use the organizational development framework* he presented to organize your work and report on your findings and recommendations. In your report, you should:
1. Describe the organization (any organization you are involved or very familiar with) with enough detail that someone (i.e. your professor) who is not familiar with the organization has enough background information to follow your analysis.
2. Define organizational development and fully justify and explain your definition, i.e. why should we adopt your definition. Recommend you conduct some additional research on the topic.
3. Analyze the organization along the 6 elements of organizational development discussed in class.
4. Provide distinct and specific recommendations for improvement and/or continued success in at least 3 of the elements of organizational development discussed in class.
5. Conclude by discussing how your recommendations include elements of transformational leadership and aspects of creativity and innovation.
Recently Asked Questions
- for what sorts of job do u think computerized interview are most appropriate
- The text defines ____ as "the direction of organizational systems to ensure effective and efficient use of human talent to accomplish organizational goals."
- HR development includes which of the following activities? performance management environmental scanning diversity assessment and analysis wage and salary