Analyze Small Business Employee Benefits Plans
Research and discuss employee benefits plans for small businesses. This involves searching the library/Internet for appropriate information. Include the following 10 items in your report.
1. Describe the various types of employee benefits plans typically offered by small businesses. What issues do you find with different types of plans?
2. Describe what plans you would need in order to start or run your preferred type of small business.
3. Explain why you chose each plan. Is a plan needed to start the business; or could some plans be added at a later stage?
4. Describe the company's financial and managerial responsibilities in regard to each type of plan you chose.
5. Describe the potential costs and reporting requirements of each type of plan you chose.
6. Who will be covered under the plan?
7. How much is cost-sharing, and can you afford?
8. What type of coverage would employees prefer?
9. How much time do you have to administer health benefits, and who will take the lead?
10. 10. Should you offer health care benefits if you're not yet at the 50-employee mark? Why does the 50-employee mark matter in providing health insurance?
llentesque dapibus efficitur laoreet. Nam risus ante, dapibus a molestie consequat, ultrices ac magna. Fusce dui lectus, congue vel laoreeor nec facilisis. Pellentesque dapibus efficitur laoreet. Nam risus ante, dapibus a molestie consequat, ultrices ac magna. Fusce dui lectus, congue vel laoreet ac, dictum vitae odio. Done
498,962 students got unstuck by Course
Hero in the last week
Our Expert Tutors provide step by step solutions to help you excel in your courses