In a 3-5 page paper explain
- What business problems are created by not having these data in a single standard format?
- How easy would it be to create a database with a single standard format that could store the data from both systems? Identify the problems that would have to be addressed.
- Should the problems be solved by database specialists or general business managers? Explain.
- Who should have the authority to finalize a single company-wide format for this information in the database?
Recently Asked Questions
- You are a financial manager for a wholesale children’s toy distributor. The suppliers are from China, Japan, and the Netherlands. A customer offers $14
- 1. Describe the tax treatment of the interest paid by cash-basis taxpayers in each of the following situations: a. Billie and Sue purchased a principal
- Patients recovering from an appendix operation normally spend an average of 6.3 days in the hospital. The distribution of recovery times is normal with a σ =