1) Develop policies, standards, guidelines and procedures to detail what users and administrators can do to maintain the security of the business systems and network. Write one example of each (policy, standard, guideline, procedure) that specifically protects a PoS network. This example should be written so that any client using your PoS technology can adapt the verbiage to their operations.
2) Explain how the growing use of wireless cellular technology has impacted data transmission and how factors, such as location, affect your company's ability to protect confidential data. Provide examples of how this technology can be used to jam and hack PoS technology.
Recently Asked Questions
- Jane , an experienced head nurse , is given the task of completing the summer vacation schedule for the pediatric unit . She is fully aware of the hospital 's
- The ________ is the representative for IS and IT issues within the executive staff , providing the IS perspective during discussions of problem solutions ,
- Numbering the boxplots 1 through 4 from left to right , which distribution is approximately uniform ? The closer the lines in a boxplot range of a quartile are