For the first step in this project, prepare a memo (1-2 pages in length) that summarizes possible locations of valuable digital forensic information, as well as collection and storage options in laymen's language. For each location described, include a short description of the following:
- Types of data that can be found there
- Reasons why the data has potential value to an investigation in general, and for this case in particular
The locations to be addressed are: USB sticks, RAM and swap space, and operating system hard disks.
Recently Asked Questions
- In an enzyme catalyzed reaction the reactant is called the 1 point
- In the northern hemisphere, and from the north pole to the equator, we can observe hemispheric-scale latitudinal bands, where specific processes dominate.
- Explain the Importance of aggregate planning to supply chain and partners within Amazon.com