For the first step in this project, prepare a memo (1-2 pages in length) that summarizes possible locations of valuable digital forensic information, as well as collection and storage options in laymen's language. For each location described, include a short description of the following:
- Types of data that can be found there
- Reasons why the data has potential value to an investigation in general, and for this case in particular
The locations to be addressed are: USB sticks, RAM and swap space, and operating system hard disks.
Recently Asked Questions
- 1.Using a Web Search engine, find an article from a reputable source, published within the past six months that reports on the risk coming from inside the
- In The Rape of the Lock, Alexander Pope satirized the idleness, egocentrism, and self-indulgence of the English aristocracy. Do you think that today there is a
- What are the duties of state judges and federal judges?