Imagine you have several years of experience in Information Technology and you are trying to break into the Information Security field. You applied for a position at a technology company that creates products in the health care sector called Wellness Technology, Inc. The position is for an "Information Security Manager". You had a telephone interview with a hiring manager. The telephone interview went very well and you are onto the next step of the interview process. A PowerPoint presentation with audio narration. The PowerPoint presentation will be a pervasive one and will cover several items in an effort to show the technology company that you are the ideal candidate for the position. Your audience is a nontechnical stakeholder of the company and therefore jargon should not be used unless it is defined so that a nontechnical person can fully understand it. Your PowerPoint presentation with audio narration should include at least 8 slides covering the following:
- Accurately describe the difference between Information Technology and Information Security along with at least one example.
- Describe at least three key features of Information Security with at least one example for each.
- Describe at least two technical controls that can be used to defend against outside threats including examples for each.
- Describe at least two technical controls that can be used to defend against inside threats including examples for each.
- Describe your plan for continuing your information security education as a way to demonstrate that you will keep up with the ever-changing landscape.
- Explain why you are the best person for the job.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from PHY-102 Fluidand Thermal Physics Exercises .docx.
- Which of the following statements about endocrine glands is incorrect ?
- Which of the following male and female structures consist largely of erectile tissue and are richly supplied with nerve endings ?