I do not know how to approach this. Could somebody please help me out.
The Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS) Model identifies the nine interacting factors that influence the security of any resource. The nine key factors are:
- Policy: which deals with info security policies in place
- Education: which deals with education of users on security related issues
- Technology: which covers the technology used to implement security measures
- Confidentiality: confidentiality of info/data
- Integrity: addresses measures in place to ensure data integrity
- Availability: to ensure authorized users access to information in usable format
- Storage: issues dealing with data storage
- Processing: issues that cover the processing and handling of data
- Transmission: covers issues related to factors that influence transmission of data
Assume you are responsible for implementing a security program within your own organization or another organization of your choice. Apply the CNSS model by identifying the interacting factors you will need to address within this organization. You will need to think about the employees, customers, and all other stakeholders. Address each of the nine key factors and which ones you would need focus on, providing a brief description for each of these factors. The deliverable for this activity should be a brief paragraph for each factor to be included in the model.
Recently Asked Questions
- A) Would the future value of a $1000 investment be better represented by an increasing exponential function or an increasing logarithmic function? Give reasons
- A $5000 investment grows at annual rate of 6%. This can be modeled by the function: y=5000\left(1.06\right)^x a) Determine the value of the investment after 20
- How do you imagine individualism / collectivism ORhigh power distance / low power distanceOR high context / low context communication might be reflected in