Hi, i am in need of help for the following scenario
XYZ Corporation is a small Internet service provider (ISP) company consisting of two multipurpose servers and 25 networked workstations. All the employees in the corporation have Internet access and use e-mail. About five employees use laptops out in the field. There are 32 employees in the company consisting of the CEO, systems administrator, IT personnel, help desk, finance personnel, and field representatives.
With the information provided above, determine who has what levels of authorization (Remember there are three levels of authorization). Correctly assign the levels of authorization to the employees. Also, describe the different identification methods that the organization should use to correctly identify the employees. Below, additional information is provided.
The 25 networked workstations and other systems are assigned as follows:
- CEO and system administrator—1 workstation each,
- help desk department—13 workstations,
- finance department—5 workstations,
- IT department—5 workstations,
- field representatives—5 laptops, and
- computer room—2 servers.
Any Help would be appreciated, Thank you
Recently Asked Questions
- "Executive Compensation" Please respond to the following: Use the Internet or the Strayer Library to research common components of executive compensation
- What are the most critical factors to which you would regularly attend in order to maintain an understanding of current and future market conditions and
- Briefly, share a time when you set a goal and did not accomplish it, and then share a time when you set a goal and successfully achieved it. Why weren't you