Scenario: You are the Corporate Security
Director for a Fortune 500 company and a recognized leader in the security profession. You accept an invitation to speak at the ASIS International Seminar and Exhibits about the various security operational and other challenges with which organizations are confronted in protecting assets and possible solutions. Because of your expertise, you are asked to discuss in detail a security director's various professional responsibilities in today's world, including loss prevention, investigation, administrative, and managerial functions and the critical skills required of a security director to fully succeed in accomplishing the protective mission. You are also asked to address the importance for a security director to develop strong working relationships with various internal and external entities and provide examples how these associations will promote a successful security operation.
1) Provide a "welcome" statement and a strong introduction describing to the audience the purpose of your speech.
(2) Identify and discuss the current operational and other challenges confronting security directors and possible solutions to those challenges.
(3) Identify and discuss in detail a security director's various professional responsibilities in today's world, including loss prevention, investigation, administrative, and managerial functions.
(4) Identify and discuss the critical skills required of a security director to fully succeed in protecting an organization's assets.
(5) Identify and discuss the significance in establishing strong internal and external relationships to meet security operational objectives and provide examples of the individuals and groups with whom partnerships must be forged.
(6) Provide concluding remarks that summarize your presentation and close your speech with an invitation for the audience to participate in a question/answer discussion session.
Recently Asked Questions
- Global Corporation, Inc. (GCI) is a fictional company providing business services to a variety of clients across many industries, including commercial and
- What are the reasons that VPN technology has become the dominant method for remote workers to connect to the organizational network?
- What is a recent controversial issue in health informatics related to electronic health records? Can someone please provide me of an example or scenario?