1. Assume the variable name references a String object and has a value in it. Write the code that determines
whether name contains "Jeffrey".
2. Modify the code you wrote in the previous question so it performs a case-insensitive comparison.
3. Given the declaration, write the code that returns the string indicated in each question. Store each in a variable of your choosing.
String place = "Broadway Café";
4. Write the code that declares a Scanner object and two integer variables, then reads values into the two integers from the keyboard.
5. Using the same Scanner object you declared in the last problem, come up with the needed variable(s) to read the character '%' from the keyboard. Your code must store the final character into a char variable.
Recently Asked Questions
- Information technology only becomes useful when it is combined with the people and ________ components of an information system.
- Explain if and when you would use BitLocker.
- The TPM (Trusted Platform Module) chip is used for hardware-based encryption, storing cryptographic keys, passwords, or certificates. It is commonly associated