1)Sketch the structure for the [PtCl3(H2C=CH2)]- anion and describe the platinum(II)-ethene bonding.
2) Use the C2 point group to illustrate that the irreducible representations in a character table are mutually orthogonal and normalized to the order of the group .
3) Why did the observed chemistry of thallium mislead Mendelev to place the group 13 element (Tl) in a group with Li ,Na, K ,Rb ,and Cs ?
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from To The Moon and Back.
- 1) Prompt the user for an automobile service. Output the user's input. (1 pt) Ex: Enter desired auto service: Oil change You entered: Oil change (2) Output the
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Finc 1231 assn 2 questions (1).docx.