As a member of the software development team at your company, you have been asked to provide a plan for how your new GPS goods and services locator software application can provide automatic updates of the required data to your customers. Your task is to develop a plan, and submit it to your development team for implementation.
- Prepare a document to submit your work:
- Use Word.
- Title page
- Course number and name
- Project name
- Student name
- Provide a plan for the software updates:
- Identify the major steps involved in the data file update process, and identify which of the steps can be performed using scripting.
- Select an appropriate scripting language for the tasks that can be performed using scripting, and justify your selection.
- Provide well-documented script code in the selected language for at least 2 of the functions that would be used within the major scripting tasks. For example, the scripted solution may be required to receive a query from a remote computer with a date of the remote computer's data file, and the script must receive this request and determine if the remote computer's data file is current.
- Name the document yourname_ITSD327_IP5.doc.
- Submit the document for grading.
Recently Asked Questions
- If a company does not have any acquisitions for a certain year, but has a goodwill amount of, say $2 million for the purpose of this example, what would that
- perfectly competitive industry. 600 firms has an identical production function so that each has an identical cost function TC i = 200 + 6*q i - 0.12*q i 2 +
- http://prntscr.com/l95c5s I don't understand how to make the function return True if the list has is at least one run