As a member of the software development team at your company, you have been asked to provide a plan for how your new GPS goods and services locator software application can provide automatic updates of the required data to your customers. Your task is to develop a plan, and submit it to your development team for implementation.
- Prepare a document to submit your work:
- Use Word.
- Title page
- Course number and name
- Project name
- Student name
- Provide a plan for the software updates:
- Identify the major steps involved in the data file update process, and identify which of the steps can be performed using scripting.
- Select an appropriate scripting language for the tasks that can be performed using scripting, and justify your selection.
- Provide well-documented script code in the selected language for at least 2 of the functions that would be used within the major scripting tasks. For example, the scripted solution may be required to receive a query from a remote computer with a date of the remote computer's data file, and the script must receive this request and determine if the remote computer's data file is current.
- Name the document yourname_ITSD327_IP5.doc.
- Submit the document for grading.
Recently Asked Questions
- Independent Clause An independent clause is a clause that can stand alone as a sentence(i.e., it expresses a complete thought). 1. I like carrot cake. 2. The
- what is the biochemical structure of DNA, and how does DNA replicate?
- The world is threatened with drought, so people are urged to conserve water. Jack lives far from his neighbors, and no one ever drives by Jack's house. The