(Racing car) Write a program that simulates car racing, as shown in Figure 15.36a. The car moves from left to right. When it hits the right end, it restarts from the left and continues the same process. You can use a timer to control animation. Redraw the car with new base coordinates (x, y), as shown in Figure 15.36b. Also, let the user pause.resume the animation with a button press/release and increase/decrease the car speed by pressing the up and down arrow keys.
- A copy of the source code
- Captured output for each program (use < prt sc> to capture the output)
- UML Diagram for the assignment, make sure to use software to do the flow charts (use correct symbols)
- Make sure your code if well commented
- Make sure your code is indented correctly
- Make sure each listing has a prologue at the beginning (Description of your Application)
- Turn in a zipped file that contains all the necessary files
Recently Asked Questions
- During the process of Chemotaxis , Attractants result in which of the following ?
- If very cold summers strongly lowered the tide pool temperature for several years in a row , then which female allele would be expected to increase in
- Which of the following most accurately describes the effect of replacing the two codons encoding for tryptophan in the leader sequence of the trp operon with