(Racing car) Write a program that simulates car racing, as shown in Figure 15.36a. The car moves from left to right. When it hits the right end, it restarts from the left and continues the same process. You can use a timer to control animation. Redraw the car with new base coordinates (x, y), as shown in Figure 15.36b. Also, let the user pause.resume the animation with a button press/release and increase/decrease the car speed by pressing the up and down arrow keys.
- A copy of the source code
- Captured output for each program (use < prt sc> to capture the output)
- UML Diagram for the assignment, make sure to use software to do the flow charts (use correct symbols)
- Make sure your code if well commented
- Make sure your code is indented correctly
- Make sure each listing has a prologue at the beginning (Description of your Application)
- Turn in a zipped file that contains all the necessary files
Recently Asked Questions
- The correlation between two variables is 0.70 . Using the concept of the coefficient of nondetermination , the proportion of variance that is NOT determined or
- Which of these is true regarding marathoners/couch-potatoes ? 2
- Which of the following exemplifies a distinguishing characteristic of the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act ?