Please help me, I do not understand computer coding and I have somehow made it to my final project and I am at a complete loss. Here is the assignment:
Create the following program which converts Fahrenheit to Celsius. Your program must have the following functions:
- Read integer Fahrenheit temperatures from the user. You need to check whether the input is the correct one or not. If the user enters the incorrect number, ask it again.
- Use the formula: Celsius = (Fahrenheit ± 32) * 5.0 / 9.0
- The output Celsius should be a floating point with two digits of precision.
- The Celsius temperatures should be displayed with a sign of positive or negative.
- The program should ask the user to continue or not. If the user wants to do the conversion again, use repetitive statements such as DO WHILE, FOR, or IF THEN ELSE to do the conversion again.
- Add comments to explain the functions of the program.
I need to create a user manual of more than two pages to explain how to use your program. Format your manual according to APA format.
Your program should run without any errors.
Help me please :)
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Handout #2.docx. Additional comments: "Prepare the productivity part of
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Handout #2.docx. Additional comments: "Using the case study and your