Not quiet sure on these. Help is much appreciated
Code the following ADT Classes.
- Include data:
- radius (double)
- Include methods:
- A no-argument constructor
- A constructor that sets the data to passed values
- Getters and setters for each piece of data
- getArea (Math.PI * radius * radius ... try using a Math method here)
- getDiameter (radius * 2)
- getCircumference (2 * Math.PI * radius)
- A toString( ) method to display the object data
- Include Javadoc comments for the class and every method, and generate the Javadoc/API
- Use a separate Java application to "unit test" this class by creating 2 objects: one using the default constructor, and the other one using radius values you get as input from the user. Make sure to call every method at least one time.
ADT named Payroll: