I got this help using charArray but
class="hljs-keyword">is there anyway not using charArray but only using if-else if-else statement, switch statement and several kinds of loop statement to have same output?
The question is
1) Import the file in specific places
2) Reverse the case of all letters so that all lower-case letters in input.txt will show up in output.txt as upper-case, all upper-case letters in input.txt will show up in output.txt as lower-case.
3) Replace All numbers/digits with a hyphen-separated list of the words for the digits in that number.
Some examples: the number 123 in input.txt will show up in output.txt as one-two-three; the number 7 in input.txt will show up in output.txt as seven.
4) Lastly, output.txt should end up with the same number of lines as in input.txt
Remember: As lines are written to the output file, output.txt, they should also be displayed to the console for the user to see.
So far, I got the part 1, and I know what the code of part 2, but It doesn't work when I compile them to check whether I did it correctly. And I have no idea about part 3 and 4.
It is long question to solve it but I really want to know how to approach this question for the upcoming exam.
Recently Asked Questions
- How does Spring JDBC differ from standard Java JDBC programming?
- Intro to Java Programming and CS. Please help me with the following question: Following the instructions given in the textbook and the accompanying website on
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Week007-MachineProblem2.docx.